Friday, March 19, 2010

Tilt, Tuck and Tighten

Thanks to my Aunt, I had the priviledge of getting a burnt copy of Hip Hop Abs featuring Shaun T. This fitness DVD is not for the faint at heart - as Shaun T says it's all about the "Tilt, Tuck and Tighten". I did this video a few times on my own in the comfort of my living room and I must say - it's good for a laugh. I spent most of the workout staring at Shaun wondering if he was gay. I know - I shouldn't be focused on something so unimportant but he's so muscular and such a smooth mover....It's just when he talks you think he should be "Z" snapping and saying "ya girl, that's right, you got it"!
Take a look at Shaun T on the Ellen Show and you'll see what I mean:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGb2MCWIB7o
After watching this clip - I'm convinced that Shaun T is the only one that looks good doing these moves. I was hoping (after doing this video) that I would work up a sweat while improving my "bootie pop". I'm pretty sure the only thing I did was realize that I'm not destined to be a backup dancer (as I've always dreamed of being).
This video is a whole lot of fun and I would recommend doing it with friends as it would be a hoot doing the "Get Busy" combination or the "Pump 'N' Clap" and is sure to get the party started. Really, whoever said that exercise isn't fun surely didn't know Shaun T or the "Dust and Wave" exercise set.
So, in honor of the "See it, Try it" theme of this blog - I saw it, tried it and liked it uh huh - haaaay!

Check out another Shaun T Clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JwLGWApvCk&NR=1


1087971_f260.jpg
Fitness Log:
Today: 1 hour Yoga

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Steph you have to bring your copy over, just watched the link you sent it's great!!!

    ReplyDelete