Thursday, March 4, 2010

See It, Try It Begins

I am not a writer - ironically, I've never kept a diary as I would fear that someone would find it and God forbid - read it! I've wanted to start a blog for a long time but never felt I had something interesting to write about. After lots of pondering, procrastinating and dreaming...I came up with this idea....

Drum roll please........

Blog about my many experiences of trying new forms of exercise. I am a yo-yo exerciser...On the wagon, then off the wagon.. I've tried everything from "hip hop abs" to latin dance class, Learn to run class, CrossFit, UFIT, and the list goes on.. I've come to the realization that I just like to be in a class - I really like anything that involves other people and trying to motivate others by offering out - Good Job! Keep it Up! Let's Go! You're a machine!

The purpose of this is to finally hold myself accountable to myself. Stay on the wagon and live a life that puts health and well being first. Inform others of what the trendy exercises are like - from TRX to P90X, Wii Fit, Bas Rutten All Around Workout, Pilates, Yoga - I've tried them all. Help myself log the hours of fitness I've done. Have a laugh at the end of the day and get my bod ready for my wedding (did I mention that my fiance is a fitness freak...), have restful sleep and look alive.

So I ask anyone who reads this to say a little prayer for me that I don't kill myself and maybe join in the challenge:)

My Goal is to - See It, Try It and Stick With It!

1 comment:

  1. I need to get fit for your wedding too:)He is a freak!!

    ReplyDelete