Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blame it on the Rain

Today has been a challenge - blame it on the barometric pressure, rain (that started shortly before midnight), sitting for the past 5 days at work, pidgeon pose at yoga....I not sure. What I do know for sure is that my joints and muscles are aching! It's days like these that get me thinking how important it is to get moving and keep moving and not be discouraged when things don't go 'my' way. I know we all feel the body pains now and then but when you're dealing with it you feel alone. I'm a chronic complainer when it comes to my aches and pains -constant 'oohs' and 'owws' and 'I'm so sore" come out of me like it's my job. When I'm feeling like this I feel like just curling up in a ball and "coming to" when it's all over. I know - dramatic!
I could blame it on all the above reasons but it doesn't change anything. The only thing that helps is to keep moving. Whether it's Shaun T's bootie shaking or breathing through the tightness at yoga - I don't care - I just need to do something! I'm pretty sure that the sitting in a chair for 12hours a shift is taking it's toll on my hips though. Note to self: get up and stretch at work.
To everyone who is feeling my pain - let's hope for a better tomorrow! Oh, and maybe a magic bag and donut to sit on at work...:)

I'm just glad I'm not Milli or Vanilli and I can actually blame it on the rain and not that I have no talent....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrL9MV6jSk

Fitness Log:
1hour Mall walking with Jaden
15mins stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment