Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off For Blood Work I Go...."


As crazy as it sounds, I kind of like getting my blood taken..... It's become a part of my lifestyle now, just as my vitamins, herbs, acupuncture, saunas, no sugar, etc is.  It helps me feel like I'm doing something to help myself and take a step forward.

Tomorrow's my 'last' (that I know of now) blood work I have been ordered to take.  Tomorrow's the day I will hopefully give lower FSH level blood and will hopefully have 'kickstarted' my endocrine system enough to prolong pregnancy for a little while.  Wait, I need to meditate.....

I now have this 'infertile' thing down to a science.  I have not had a lick of 'fake' sugar, I don't get the coffee headaches anymore and I'm starting to feel human again.  Life is good! 

I must admit, I am person who 'wishes away' the time.  Common phrases that I would say are:  "I wish it was May (wedding)", "I wish I was in Las Vegas (cause I like it)", "I wish I could have a turtle chocolate (crave the sweets)" and the list goes on. 

So only to honor my true self:  "I wish it was February 15th and I knew what the HELL was going on with my body".... Wait, need to meditate for a minute again....

__________________________________________________
This week because of my night shifts, I'm only able to attend 1 Crossfit class.  Tonight, at 12:30am, I put myself through a Crossfit workout so I don't fall behind.  Man - It's different working out on your own.  I struggled to push myself through the gasping, I was trying to talk myself into doing 12 reps instead of 15, I even thought to myself,  "Forget about the overhead squat (with weight) and just do air squats".... Thankfully, the lazy side of me didn't take over, however it is going to be a long week of solo workouts.  I crave the group atmosphere......

No comments:

Post a Comment