Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Chance to Give Back

Wow - thank you all for your support.  After posting 'Project Fertile' - I received some awesome messages.  Inspiring, positive, educational, the works!

Here are some Quotes/Sayings I found in my pile of sheets (ONE of my piles of sheets) that I thought I would share to 'give back' to everyone.  Not sure where I happened to receive this sheet, funny it just 'popped' up out of the blue.

TIDBITS TO LIVE BY

- Make a list of all the good things you do and all the good things that happen to you.  Then review the list.  Often

- You can't change the wave, but you can learn to surf!

- Get off your buts!

- Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forward.

- If you have tried to do something and failed, you are vastly better off than if you had tried nothing and succeeded.

- There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

- Lead a life instead of following one around.

- Give yourself lots of affirmations.  Affirmations usually begin with "I am...." "I am happy, wealthy, healthy, person".  "I am joyful no matter what is happening around me".  "I am loving and kind".

- A problem is a chance for you to do your best.

- I worried about many things all of my life, most of which never happend - Mark Twain

- Be part of the solution, not the problem.

- Everything has a time frame.  Learn to say "this too shall pass".

- WIll this really  matter this much 10 years from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment