Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Wedding Dreams...

Lately I have been having dreams or possibly 'nightmares' that I'm not prepared for my wedding day. Whether it's been the big day and I don't have the Church booked or it's the big day and I forget to wear my wedding dress (go figure?), or better yet - it's the big day and I marry the wrong man by accident - these dreams are really starting to freak me out! During the daylight hours I'm calm, happy, and comfortable with my premarital experience. Whereas in the REM sleep hours I'm missing the bus, looking hideous and unorganized....

So my typical Type A personality is freaking out about the unorganization in my dream. I'm waking up disappointed in myself for not having the deets completely set. I'm waking up saying "Thank God that's not going to happen on the Big Day". I'm thinking about the details I have yet to iron out.

WHY, WHY, WHY am I torturing myself at night? Hmmm...

Today, being fed up with the craziness of these dreams, I googled "What do dreams about not being prepared on your wedding day mean?" True Story.

Google's answer - Preparing your mind set for the future. Prior to actual wedding: To be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment