Monday, September 20, 2010

Swimming and Swinging


This morning, Mike and I hit the pool for some more swim training. He's getting more and more comfortable in the water and I'm loving every minute of the lap swimming. Much needed change from the running.

Well, enough of that....

Today was my 1st private pole dancing class! Yay! I'm back and soooo glad as I left the class sweaty, jellowy and excited for the next 8 weeks. As we reviewed some techniques, it was a different feeling not to have Becs by my side. I giggled to myself as I did some hip rolls on the wall thinking about Becs' travelling hands and hip rolls. Hehe.

We capped my 1st session off with a routine which set the bar for the rest of my training. That's right - I'm training to be sexy. It's not easy...

I am planning on focusing my classes on routines and choreography as I told my instructor that "I feel as though I'm a good dancer and sexy in my head but sometimes it doesn't translate to the floor"... As we chuckled - she said that I have the hardest part beat - usually people have a hard time BELIEVING that they're a good dancer or sexy. No, not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment