Friday, April 9, 2010

To Organize or Not - That is the Question...

As part of my fitness journey, I find myself craving more organization in my life to help accomplish my goals. I've found that lately I've been unable to 'clear my head' as I have so much on the go. Trying to fit in a workout is getting more and more difficult. So, for the past few days I've been wanting and trying to get myself an organizer or daytimer that I can write all my days events in. We're given free day planners at work but the day slots are becoming too small for my schedule. Last night, I decided after my pole dancing class to head to Zellers to pick up a scheduler...none there. Oh well, I thought - I'll try somewhere else before work tomorrow. So I checked the Superstore....none. That's ok, I thought - I'm close to Indigo. So I then checked Indigo....nope, none there either BUT they do have some lovely journals (as the clerk told me)...don't need one of those, I thought - I have a blog..haha. So, I then thought I'd scoot over to Shopper's Drug Mart on my lunch break and see if they had one....nope... In an attempt to help myself become more organized and focused, I created more chaos. Who would have thought that it would be so hard to buy a daytimer? I spent the only free time I had in the past 2 days, trying to track down a suitable one and I'm still without.
This could be the universe trying to tell me something:
- Don't schedule too many things during my day
- Write smaller
- Don't wait until I have no free time to try to buy a daytimer
Or
- Just go to Staples:)

This weekend, my sister and I will be sitting down to figure out our schedules for our training program in our quest for the 1/2 Marathon. We have decided to start with a 10k training plan, see how that goes, and then move ahead to the 1/2 marathon training. Check out this link to see where we're starting: http://www.princeedwardislandmarathon.com/uploads/PDFs/10-k%20training.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment