Thursday, April 22, 2010

Swinging and Sweating


Tonight, I got a taste of how difficult fitness pole dancing can be. I'm not sure if it was unusually hot in the studio or if I was just working extra hard tonight but I was 'feeling' it. We did extra rocking cats and sexy push ups and I couldn't help but start sweating and feeling the burn. We reviewed all of Level 1 and did our fireman's twirl and backward spins on both hands and I must of been working hard as I had no time for carrying on - I had to get down to work! Now that I'll be a graduate of Level 1 next week and moving onto Level 2/3, I need to up the anty. So as my sister was dudding her spins - wasn't her night - I was practicing. I did so many sharp back arches and spins that I wasn't used to it. By the end of the class - I was exhausted! The instructor showed us moves from Level 2/3 and by the looks of it these Levels will be a challenge! Can't wait:)

For your viewing pleasure - Enjoy: http://www.youtube.ca/watch?v=bbD-r7Pe0tQ

No comments:

Post a Comment