Friday, June 18, 2010

If I Had 2.77 Million Dollars...


Written, June 19th, 2010 at 315am:
In 3 hours, I will know if myself and 17 coworkers won the Lotto Max Jackpot. I never play the lottery as frankly, never wanted the hassle of trying to decide where to put the winnings OR who to give money to. I made a personal choice a while ago NOT to play the lottery but in the spirit of See It...Try It... when approached by a coworker for a $5 buy in, I either a) lost my self-control and succumbed to the endless possibilities or b) lost my self-control and succumbed to the endless possibilities....:)
So I guess the question is - What will/would I do with 2.77 Million Dollars? (Max split 18 ways)
I would respectfully resign from my current job and take some time off
I would take a relaxing vacation to let it soak in what just happened
I would change my phone number.
I would buy me a house with a gym/pool and hot tub for the man.
I would buy my bff a house, pay off all debts, send my bff on a dream relaxation vacation.
I would buy myself and the man nice bikes/camping gear/kayak for training.
I would buy a dog.
I would invest money for the future (boring..)
I would send Mike's family on a dream vacation to where ever they chose and pay off all debts.
I would give my family enough money to fulfill at least one of their dreams and pay off debts.
I would donate money to charity.
I would fund the synchro team so that all athletes could swim all year for free.
I would throw an awesome party for the wedding.

Well, I guess I just blew through 2.77 million dollars.....

As of June 19th at 8:30pm - Did not win the 2.77million dollars so I'm at work. However we did win 6 free tickets for next weeks lottery so I guess we'll see what happens next week!

Fitness log:
Today - last pole dancing class
Tomorrow - biking

No comments:

Post a Comment