Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hair Do Take 2




On Friday, I went to my second trial hair appointment for the wedding style. This time I went in with a different idea of what I'd like my wedding hairstyle to be...

Different from my usual straight short do

BUT

Not too different so Mike could still see 'me' in the do

My hairstylist again was superb.  She had brought some ideas that would suit the 1st look I was going for but not as drastic.

In the end - myself, hairstylist, Mike, Mom all agreed that it was a better look for the wedding.  As I wanted to see how long the 'look' would last, I decided to go with it for the day.  I went for groceries in the look, I stood outside unpacking my car in the wind, light rain in the look.  I had a nap in the look, slept on the look, got up and went to CrossFit in the look (got a compliment the next morning in the look).  I did a: 500m row, 20 wall balls, and a triplet of 10,8,6,4,2 - squat cleans, sit ups, pushups - in the look and was sweating like it was my job - in the look.

When I arrived home from CrossFit I snickered as it was fancy do for working out but it passed the test.  I will certainly be able to carry the look off for approx 12hours on the big day.  Gotta love modern hair products!

No comments:

Post a Comment