Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blogcation


So I've been on a bit of a "blogcation" as my schedule has got the best of me for the past week. Along the way, I've been thinking of things to write about and when I go to do an entry - I would fall asleep or 'doze off'. Imagine rubber necking as you are trying to type on the key board.... Finger clicking the mouse unexpectedly, tooooo manyd; letejrs (oh, I think it just happened again). This is definitely a sign that I need some sleep.

I must say, I've done a lot on my blogcation.

I bought a car - yay me!
I had my second private pole dancing class in which I chose a song for my routine... (right now, mum's the word)
I started back coaching at the pool
I celebrated a life - Donald Gallant
I attended an Aqua Jog class in which my arms burned from the water resistance (go figure)
I worked an overtime shift
I watched the 1st episode of Season #5 of Dexter
I attended a hot yoga class
I had a couple of meetings (story of my life)

So needless to say, it's been busy and productive.

Tomorrow, I am running 5km in Run for the Cure. This is something that I enjoy doing as I feel that as a woman I should support a cause that's dear to my heart. 3 years ago, I knew very few woman that had/have or were battling breast cancer. This year, it seems that I know more women that have breast cancer than not (I know, exaggeration - but point taken eh?). So tomorrow I will be running for all women that have been touched by this illness. I will say a prayer for everyone who is battling it now and I will smile and share positive energy with everyone around me to inspire others. Woman are caretakers, givers, healers, lovers and angels.
It is our turn to 'live hard' doing the things that bring us joy and not feel guilty doing it. We are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment