Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Verdict

I got my preview pictures back from my photo shoot and the verdict is........


I LOVE THEM!

I knew I would love them before I got them back because of that good 'ol feeling I had when I was getting ready.  You know, the 'I am beautiful' mantra I was experiencing.  So during my lunch break on Monday, I picked them up at the Pilates Centre, drove home - by this time I had burned away 1/2 hour of my hour lunch - opened my laptop, inserted the disk and reviewed the pics by slideshow on repeat for 10mins.  One of the reasons I did this is because I thought that I had less clothes on than I actually did.  I was fully clothed and the sexyiness came from the fact that you could see the lacy top of the stay ups in the pics.  That's it.

I couldn't be happier that I did this.  What a special and positive experience.  I have to give a 'shout out' to Rachel Peters for being such an amazing artist.  WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment